Apply below for all things VDM Fest 2019
Are you looking for the opening act competition entry form? Click the “Opening Act-Comp” button directly below
Apply to Perform in 2019
General Stall Application
Please Note: This is only an Application and does NOT guarantee you a stall at the festival. Once all Applications are received by closing date, we will select a number of Applicants from there. You will be notified of the outcome as soon as reasonably practicable. ALL stalls will attract a Non Refundable $50 site booking fee.
Good luck to all.
Food Stall Application
Applications are NOW OPEN for 2019.
Please ensure you follow these important steps if you wish to be successful in obtaining a Food Stall at our Festival:
- Thoroughly read the Terms and Conditions and ensure you understand and agree prior to applying.
- All sections of the Online Application are to be Completed.
- ALL supporting documentation must be Correctly completed:
- Photo of your stall
- Diagram of
site– must be drawn to scale and show all back of house requirements
- Copy of proposed Menu and price list
- Copy of your current Public Liability Insurance policy
- Copy of relevant food permit/s from your local Regional Council or Click here for more info.
- Workers Compensation details
- Electrical Requirements Form.
You are able to provide supporting documentation by either submitting via the online application or E-mail to email@example.com
A $50 Stall Fee will be payable by invoice upon notification that your stall has been accepted.
A VDMfest Member will be in touch when a decision has been made.
Applications for Sponsorship for VDMfest 2019 are NOW OPEN!
Please complete the following Application to indicate your interest and we will be in contact with you ASAP to arrange a meeting with you to discuss in detail our Sponsorship Packages.
Become a Volunteer
Applications for Volunteers are NOW OPEN
By completing and submitting this application you acknowledge that you have read and agreed to the Media Accreditation Conditions. Submitting this application does not guarantee media accreditation will be granted.
If you have not submitted and been accepted as an approved Media Source you are NOT permitted to use any photo’s / video’s taken or submitted to your outlet.
Applicants will be advised if successful.